Saturday, November 05, 2005

Reality shows

I've a new hobby in watching reality shows...

Anyway, the two that I'm really keen on at the moment is Project Runway and The Apprentice 3.

Well, The Apprentice has already finished its run in the States, its on its last two episodes here in Singapore. Haven't been following it that closely except in the last 3 weeks. But I remembered when I casually watched it - I think it was when there were about 8-10 contestants in the amusement park episode, I was already impressed with Kendra. From the get-go, it was clear to me she was a marketing whiz.

Anyway, have been really inspired by her. Here's her website and this is an interesting article for "The Apprentice 3" fans.

Project Runway just aired last Monday over channel 5. I love fashion and Project Runway is not only about designing them - but I think it's fascinating to have an insight on the process of design. Well, after episode 1, there's a intriguing designer called Austin Scarlett. Was really impressed with his creativity since for the first challenge ("Innovation"), the designers could only use materials bought from a supermarket to design their clothes. And to use the fresh lush corn husks was a great idea! He just set up his website, so you can check it out here (Don't agree with his lifestyle but I'm not here to judge..)

1 comment:

ShepherdKing said...

hey Sally, I'm chasing Apprentice 3 too.. Tomolo is last episode.. oh dear tink i going to miss it if not in time to go home. Kekee So in the end the Streetsmart won?