Sunday, July 09, 2006

World Cup 2006

Well, it seems official, NCC is rooting for Italy.

At least the leaders are.

I seem to be the only lone voice who shouted out France when Deacon Matthew threw out the question, "Who do you think will win the World Cup?"

Geez, and I prayed you know, so I really thought France would win. Of course, at the back of my mind, is the question, what if other christians prayed for Italy? Well, I like to think I'm one of Abba's favourite daughters so I felt that France would win. Aiyah, now Pastor Prince also voiced support for Italy.. tsk tsk..

Sometimes, I wonder how God would answer such prayers where there are Christians on both side. I wonder if Abba has his own tally sheet... see which side got more Christian supporters? LOL... haha

Anyway, viva la France!

hope I said it correctly :D

1 comment:

ShepherdKing said...

R u staying up late to watch dear? haha.. i'm trying.. as long as my eye lids can tahan.. haha