Friday, October 14, 2005

Every new day

This song is by Hillsong. It is actually titled "My Greatest Love" But I love to sing this song, especially at the start of the day. It reminds me that every sunrise is a miracle. It reminds me to come to him when I thirst.

I was watching this song on VCD just now. And the camera zoomed in on one of the lead worshippers. I remembered the testimony that he shared. Both his parents are deaf - growing up, there didn't seem to be opportunities to enjoy music, yet it is through God's grace that he has the love and heart to use music to worship and enjoy Him. I could see that he was moved during worship, perhaps remembering all the times when He has been faithful.

And I'm just reminded that He is the author of our lives, the alpha and the omega - we are living epistles, our names engraved on His hands - and He's still writing, He isn't finished with me yet, He's still writing a love story on my life. :)


Every new day
Your glory unfolds
Filling my eyes
with Your treasures untold
The beauty of holiness
brings worship anew
My greatest love is You

Draw me deeper
into Your grace
The river that flows
from the holy place
Wash over me
Cleansing me through
My greatest love is You

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sally, forgive me if I've already done this, I seriously can't remember. But I wanted to thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Thanks also for the link. I will check it out.

:)

cybeRanger said...

Wonderful song..