Monday, October 03, 2005

First Love

Was flipping through the notes and thoughts I've written down during Ben-gen camp. Realised I have taken down the lyrics to a song we sang.

I think part of my heart is crying out, to stay true to Him. To the One who loves me. No relationship with man can ever replace His love. I cling to Him because He is unchangeable, His love, unconditional, dependable. My rock, my love!

It's a beautiful song. Even if you don't know the melody, read the lyrics, close your eyes and imagine yourself speaking to Him, your Beloved. :) How wonderful He is!

First love, my first love
My soul longs after You
First love, my first love
I want my heart to stay true

Because You first love me
Jesus, I want You to be
I want You to be
my first love

1 comment:

Evelyn Zoe said...

good to see u blogging again! cheers!