Saturday, March 25, 2006

Impatience

Today, I went to a website. And they had all this philosophies and ideologies. They had also people who had totally, the wrong idea of my God. Which really irked me.

Then there were also, my fellow beloved brethren, I think though very intellectual, perhaps a baby Christian? I wish I could tell him, hey, read Romans and Galatians! (but I can't 'cos he's always got his PM function off)

Ahhh! If only they knew! They're so blinded!

Yes, but for the grace of God, go I - like them!

I mean, this agitation (totally of my own making) kinda of marred my morning a little. I wanted to release a torrent of preaching on them. But it would be done so I would feel selfishly good and does little to edify them. Worse, it is SO not done in love but in stern 'correction'!

All sort of discussions, going about in circles - don't they see? Maybe they just like to debate, discuss and go round and round.

I realise Abba's ways are different! I mean He says something, we really see the light! and where it is the truth, it is really, the LIVING word, because we just feed and feed off it. Whereas in worldly discussions, it just gives me a headache - and there's no conclusion. It's just people talking and talking. Oh dear, how intolerant! grace grace..

And I know that some intellectuals think me too 'religious'. :) Oh well.

I'm passionate for Christ but I know it's not my battle to fight. And anyway, actually, there's no battle. It's just me. I'm the one who's impatient with them, jumping up and down at the sidelines, wanting to point to the cross, but don't know the politically correct way to do so.

And finally saying, "Lord, it's not for me to save." :)

Okay, whatever Abba. I'll just chill.

I'm gonna buy Pastor's message, "The importance of fellowship" It's really different, talking to the brethren from the same church, from different church, and finally, people in the world. Different levels of intimacy.

Okay Lord. Yes, chill. Be cool! ;)

No comments: