Friday, June 30, 2006

Sacrifice

Lord I thank you for Your sacrifice
Yes Lord I thank you
You're the giver of my life and
Lord I praise You
I honour You

Lord I love You
You're my exceeding great reward
Lord I exalt You
I honour You



Worship is so awesome. And it always moves me when I think of Jesus who offered Himself as my sacrifice.

He became a sacrifice that I may have life! He is the GIVER of my life!

When we were singing this song today, I had a flashback of myself at home, lazing about, being bored with life, wonder wandering.. and I'm reminded, hey, I have a life to live! And this life was by His sacrifice!

There's something about meditating on Jesus being the sacrificial lamb 'cos when I look at Him on the cross, I see His love for me unto death. And His love always gives me the strength to do, to live FOR Him.

Otherwise, there's no meaning to life.

But with Him, is fullness of life!

Lord I praise You
You're the giver of my life
Yes Lord I praise You
You're the lover of my soul
Lord I praise You
I honour You


Lover of my soul.

It's not a touchy feely feeling. It goes deep, like laser into one's heart. Sometimes, I don't know why I cry. It's more than being moved. I guess it's like a hug. Not a physical hug. No, it's more than like a hug. It's like one's soul and spirit is enveloped in His being.

Sacrifice. How can I look on His bleeding body and His scourging and not remember that His heart's desire is for me. Truely, it is The Passion. This is what passion is.

No comments: