Friday, April 21, 2006

Blue skies and kisses

Listening to sermon yesterday on my CD player. Pastor was saying that blue is the colour of grace in relation to the colour of the High Priest's robe.

Like the blue in the sky.

God has painted the sky blue to remind us of His grace.

So, there I was sitting in the bus, listening to the sermon, looking up at the vast blue sky. That's God's grace. That's the extent of His grace. Undeserved, unearned mercy.

God puts His fingerprints on our lives. His presence is everywhere about us if we had but eyes to see.

Then today, as I stepped out of the house, there was a light shower.

At first I felt irritated, 'cos I did not have an umbrella.

Tried to look on the bright side. Showers of blessings right? Yeah right.. who am I kidding? Then I realised, it REALLY was a light shower. The droplets were feather-light. The same feeling one has when one sprays perfume.

I don't remember feeling such light droplets before.

Out of the blue, it reminded me of kisses. Light kisses from heaven, descending like a midst about me. And two lines of a song rose within me and I started humming, "kisses for me, save all your kisses for me.. bye bye baby bye bye!" :D

Felt lightly embraced as I walked to the bus-stop. A smile and a ditty on my lips. :)

1 comment:

Evelyn Zoe said...

wow wow wow!!! u know what!!! I also reminded of blue sky as His grace unlimited!!! Always there for me...u see my post...
wow wow wow...kisses from Him..wow wow wow...!!!!