Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Plunge in!

It's kinda of strange how non-believers approach Christianity.

For example, it doesn't make sense to 'debate' science. I don't talk about whether the study of science would benefit me; where the science textbooks were published, or research the credentials of people who wrote them. I don't compare how 'science' is better than other studies like history or philosophy. If I wanted to 'know' science, I just dive right in and read and that's how I learn.

But with Christianity is different. One would think, if you wanted to know about Christianity - so easy! We only have one book; dive right in and check it out! But noooo... they have to ask who wrote the book, when it was written, whether it was accurate, whether it's worthwhile to study.

I wish I can be more patient with other people since I was in their position before. Alas! I'm not God. My 'mercy' does not endureth. There are some things I want to say but which I do not feel 'released' to say. But I have to say it! So here it is!

I'm so glad that now I see! :)

No comments: