Sunday, April 16, 2006

Easter Sunday!

Today's worship was awesome! And so was the choir item :D This phrase keeps ringing in my heart... "Arise my Love! Arise!"

'cos You came near, from the everlasting
to the world we live,
the Father's only Son...

You lived, You died,
You rose again on high!
You opened the way
for the world to live again
Hallelujah! for all You've done!


To give us life, He gave His...

and the wonderful proclaimation!

My redeemer lives!
My redeemer lives!
My redeemer lives!
My redeemer lives!


Hallelujah!

Oh! Today is the day! Where Jesus, the Christ rose from the dead! Arise my Love! Arise! Triumphant! Oh, what a triumph! To burst open death's doors! Crush the head of the serpent! And O now, high and lifted up! Exalted forever! My Lord and King! Arise my Love, arise!

To serve a LIVING God! Awesome!

But today Pastor pointed out, more than any other depiction of God in the bible, is His identity as our Shepherd.

Psalm 23

What a refreshing! What beauty and majesty! What love! Altogether lovely! Altogether wonderful to me!

Who is there like You Lord?

1 comment:

alleyrose said...

Yr birthday just passed my dear?? (read from jove's blog) happy hatch day!!! Hope you had a good one :D