Thursday, May 04, 2006

Have you?

Loved worship during chapel in primary school. This is my fave song then. Have really fond memories of it. I didn't think much of the preaching but I really enjoyed the singing. And as I recall, He tells me that He enjoyed me enjoying the singing. Feel the warm fuzzy feelings coming on... :)

This song really spoke to me, especially in times when I feel lonely.


Have you ever talked to God above?
Tell Him that you need a friend to love
pray in Jesus' name believing that
God answers prayers?

Have you told Him all your cares and woes?
Every tiny little fear He knows
You can know He always hear and
He will answer prayers

Have you whispered in a crowd to Him?
Cried aloud when you're alone with Him
You don't have to pray out loud to Him
He knows your thoughts...

On a lofty mountain peak
He's there
In a meadow by a stream
He's there
Everywhere on earth you go
He's been there from the start

Find the answer in His Word
It's true
You'll be strong because He walks
with you
By His faithfulness He'll change you too
God answers prayers

No comments: