Saturday, May 20, 2006

A touch

So sad.. but sometimes, one must create a habit to talking to God.

Sometimes I use the blog to write to the Lord. Despite not feeling like it, especially in times when I'm down or feel that I have fallen short. These are the times when I MOST need to have that refreshing touch from Him.

At times, I'm unable to sit still. So typing certain things are therepeutic to me.

It's been some time since I've had secular conversations or discussed 'religious' topics from a secular perspective. Usually, I steer clear of that because I'm selfish. It's not edifying; it doesn't help me. I get no satisfaction.

But I feel that the Lord wants me to continue speaking to this particular brother although we don't seem to be making headway. And it's NOT about the arguments proposed really. Well, whatever you say Lord.

Keep my heart still. Bring me to rest beside the still meadows. That I may lie against Your bosom and enjoy Your love.

No comments: