Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Resist

I am writing this after reading Rebekah's blog.

Sometimes, when I look around and see sicknesses, especially in young children, I just hate the devil so much. He comes with misery and pain and suffering. I think when Jesus walked on earth, it pained him to see the blind, the lepers, people suffering. And I believed it angered Him very much also.

I HATE the devil and what he is doing. And I won't stand for it. And I know God Almighty won't stand for it. I know that he is a defeated foe. Only RESIST and he will FLEE.

You know what, the God of peace has already crushed him. Where? Under His feet, NO! It's under MY feet. The devil is already crushed by God under MY feet. (Romans 16:20) Don't take his filthy nonsense! He has NO authority over anything for you are the Lord's.

Touch not God's anointed. You know what Christians mean? It means the Anointed Ones.

The truth is that the power of darkness has NO power over us for we have been translated from darkness to light through Jesus Christ. For we have LIFE now through His death.

Let nothing that we see or hear convince us otherwise. And even through sufferings, let us cling on to this truth - that God loves, specifically, your child and He is more than able to rescue for He is the Lord that healeth.

Only stand fast on His Word. Where nothing seems to be happening and where our strength and our heart fails, where there is pain all around - yet we can have hope in the God who loves us, who has given Himself for us.

No comments: