Monday, August 15, 2005

Alive!

So blessed! I can't contain it!
So much! I've got to give it away!
Your love, has taught me to live now
You are, more than enough for me!


and yesterday, I was also cruising to Bon Jovi...

It's my life! It's now or never
I ain't gonna be on earth forever!
I'm just gonna live a life alive!

It's my life!
My heart is like an open highway
I thank my God, I did it His way!
I just wanna live a life alive!


hahaha :D modified the lyrics a little to make it kosher.. :)

How am I feeling now? Exhilerated, exuberant! Even though it's a Monday...

Or at least, until I got to office. Then I had to bottle it all up... it's like I'm bursting with the good news and joy of the Lord but no one to share it with.. urgh!

And of yes, I'm in love! Afresh!

Remember my post a while back titled 'Crush'?

Well... I'm dating someONE.. grin.. decided to take my own advice. :) And it's someONE you all know... His name is.. Jesus!

Actually, I started dating Him sometime back already. That's why a few weeks back I began dressing up.. not hiao lah.. okay, a little! But hey, you dress up for the one you love right?

On Saturday, we went to check out HMV - that's when I succumbed, and bought my Bon Jovi 'live in concert' CD as well as L'arc-en-ciel (best hits of 1998-2000). I struggled, a little, with my decision, 'cos these are rock bands and I thought, not very 'christiany'..

Quite nostalgic listening to all these songs... before Abba found me again, I liked Linkin Park and Matchbox 20. I find rock music pretty catharic. Of course, I outgrew Linkin Park, still like Rob Thomas - but mostly for rock, it depends more on the songs than the artist. :)

Someone once wrote (paraphrasing), "As long as you are passionately in love with God, you can do whatever you want."

Hope there are no religious spirits reading this blog! haha :D So just in case, read Hebrews 8 - He writes His laws on our hearts.

Yes, our hearts are desperately wicked. But did not God say that He'll remove our stony heart and give us one of flesh? (Ezekiel 11:19)

The other day when we went to FOP, Hillsong was singing this song that particularly moved me... I felt like a giddy 'fan', couldn't keep His name off my lips!

My Jesus, My Saviour,
Redeemer, that's what You are to me..
You fill me, complete me,
My Jesus, that's what You are...

There's no other like You
There's no one besides You
You're more than my heart can contain!

2 comments:

ShepherdKing said...

this is indeed something new i discovered abt u heheee.. din koe u love loud music.. now i koe. :P

Beloved Princess said...

hahaha :D Sister! You should have guessed! Remember in Feb when we had that CG chalot, and I rolled down the windows of HJ's car to 'blast' music from "You Gave"? Oh man, can't wait till He gets me my convertible, so we can go for joyrides in the night.. :)