Friday, August 05, 2005

Why does God answer prayer?

John 16:24

Until now you have asked nothing in My name. Ask, and you will receive, that your joy may be full.


God does not answer prayer because of what we do to chalk up points with Him.

When He blesses us, is purely by His grace.. it is not wages, like it's something He owes us. He is not our employer. We are not His servants.

He's Abba Father. My daddy-God. He gives to me because He delights in me being happy. He is happy when I am because I am His beloved daughter. And He loves me very much.

Have you ever seen a toddler, a child just laughing in joyous abandon?

How my heart thrills when I see that beautiful child enjoying herself. And I want to tickle, make funny faces, etc.. do whatever it takes to hear that sound and see that smile.

How much more my Abba.

He gives me a blank cheque. It's a blank cheque 'cos He's also El-Shaddai, the Most High, Almighty God, the Creator - He has that name above every name - but He's my Abba too.

Ask, that I may give, that your joy may be full. :)

Do you see His heart of love?

How much does He loves me?

I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me. (Galatians 2:20)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

amen!!love readin your posts! it's such a blessing to me!all centered on Grace as a person ,on Jesus!hallelujah :D DaddyGod is good! :)
btw,i came across ur blog thru elson's..all Daddy's beloveds :)ho sei!

Elson - son of El (El means God in hebrew) said...

lol, praise the Lord for readers. Amen.

Beloved Princess said...

:D Amen! and thanks! :)