Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Aunt J

Yesterday was a long day for me at work..

But praise God! So blessed!

Thank you Lord, for waking me up on Monday mornings.

When it's one of those days, I'll just wake up and in my groggy state, silently whisper a prayer, "Abba, help me get out of bed.."

Got to know of my colleagues and manager (not mine) over lunch and in the afternoon today. So favoured... actually, she's my schoolfriend's mum and although we've been together in the same group for 8 months or so and even been roommates when we our company sent as to Genting Highlands for a convention, we didn't get to know each other well.

Till yesterday!

Praise the Lord! Thank You Abba for favour favour favour! It wasn't a relationship that I was seeking in the first place. But she was just so open in sharing how to run the business, the systems she set in place.

Then later, after lunch, she spent a few hours teaching me how to download some info, to use Excel, loaned me her thumbdrive, and just 'fellowship' with me. I'm so touched that she took the time to care. Feel like she's my fairy godmother! But shall just think of her as Aunt J in my heart first. Yesterday afternoon, she touched my life! :D

After all, I work from home and am hardly in the office unless there are meetings or trainings. But everytime I'm in the office, I'm so blessed by the warmness of the people there. There's no hierachy and politics (as far as I am concerned) so it's always a joy to step into the office.

I just feel that Abba is just surrounding me with His shield of favour 'cos He loves me loves me loves me!

2 comments:

cybeRanger said...

Wow! This is really encouraging...
Hallelujah!

Unknown said...

hey, beloved princess, you are truly blessed! see you in church, looking forward for next esplanande session, hahahaha..we can share alot of things!