Saturday, August 20, 2005

Treasured

An awesome buffet today! Pastor Aage through the Holy Spirit has just given me a feast this evening! When it rains, it pours! Showers of blessings! When I have more time, maybe I'll do a summary... :)

Anyway, just like to share about the worship tonight.

There was this phrase we sang, "as we lift our hearts before You, as a token of our love"

I imagined giving my heart to Him - it was red and heart-shaped with a blue bow around it...hahaha... hmm.. it's my imagination!


The bible says, we love because He first loved us.

At that moment, He said to me, "Your gift of love is so precious to me."

I didn't expect that. That He sees my love to Him as a gift, and so precious to Him.


I felt that my love isn't worth much - 'cos He is so good and beautiful, mighty, doing wonderous deeds for me, of couse He's deserving of all honour and praise and love!

But today, He told me that my love - it is not something that He takes for granted. He said that my love to Him is a gift to Him, and that it was so precious and dear to Him. He keeps me in His heart...

Amazing love. What am I that You're mindful of me? Desirous of my love? Jealous of my affections? Pursuing love that never gave up on me....

1 comment:

cybeRanger said...

Red and heart-shaped with a blue bow around it...

Red reminds me of His Blood
Blue reminds me of His Grace... :)