Sunday, August 07, 2005

A little nice incident

Went for fourth service today. Was alone and got a seat in the 3rd row of the auditorium, center. For those who know me, I'm pretty particular about seating. Wanna be eyeball to eyeball with Pastor and near the band during worship.

Usually, when I go alone, I like to make friends before the service starts. There was this lady sitting beside me on my right who came alone as well. So I said, "Hi," to her.

She turned to face me and her eyes lit up with recognition.

"Hey, it's you.."

uh oh.. I was stumped for a second, two seconds didn't help either.. so I went, "um.. do I know you?"

Then she said, "You're Princess.."

At that, I remembered meeting her as a friend of a friend.

"Oh hey Jou! 'Tis you!" Fellow bloggers all.. :D


But thinking back on the incident brings a smile to may face. It was so cool the way I was identified.. "You're Princess!"

You know Jesus is called the King of kings and Lord of lords. Guess who are the kings and the lords? :)

No comments: