Friday, July 08, 2005

About blogging

Blogging is a little addictive for me.

I didn't know I have so many varied opinions and it takes up a lot of my time.

I should be studying. I have an examination coming up in 2 weeks and I haven't started yet.

Where sin abounds, grace much more abounds...

I'm not using the above as an excuse. But I've repented. From procrastination, from waste of time, from watching TV. And know that because grace still much more abounds in spite of me, it's NEVER too late for God to restore!

My flesh is still week. But as long as I'm willing to take that little step, He will give me more strength for the next one.

eg. If I feel 'sian' about studying, all I have to do, is to take one tiny step. To NOT think about studying, but simply to sit at my table. And then He will slowly introduce to me the desire, step by step, to open the book, to read.. etc.. The whole desire does not exactly come immediately for me - that has been my experience.

And yes, Abba says to me, not to blog too much. At least for the rest of this month. :)

No comments: