Tuesday, July 26, 2005

So satisfied!

Satisfied
by Jen Tan, NCC


My Jesus,
My salvation
My strong tower, my refuge
My shelter is in You

You're my Jesus
My salvation
I'm so satisfied...
So satisfied...
I'm so satisfied
With Your goodness in my life!



My Jesus,

My Jesus belongs to me. He's Mine, mine, mine. My Beloved is mine and I am His! Sometimes, I'm so jealous of Him...

My salvation

You're everything Lord. Everything I am. Everything I'll ever need..

My strong tower, my refuge
My shelter is in You


Jesus, You're the One I run to. I don't need to carry my troubles and worries about me. I run to You! As a child, as Your Beloved.. because You are more than able and You love me. I hide in You and give everything up to You. Looking to You, trusting in You.

You're my Jesus
My salvation


Mine, mine, mine! You belong to me!

I'm so satisfied...


You satisfy me with Your loving words.. a balm to my soul.. loving words that encourages me, washes me, reveal You in me, builds me up..

So satisfied...

Again, and again, You show me, everyday, in every way, how much I matter to You. It's not only in the big things Lord, it's the little things You do that touches my heart. Every moment, Your reassurance and love..

I'm so satisfied

Mmm.. hmmm.. Who is like thee, O Lord?

With Your goodness in my life!

Even now, when things are happening and it seems 'strange' that I am not worried.. it's 'cos You hide me in Jesus. Your peace guards my heart. You whisper, "Look, I give You this blessings. Do not question, do not look around at other people. Trust me, know that I love you.." Thank You my Love, I just feel that this is the beginning of something greater and wonderful!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

err... sorry sister i think it's "im so satisfied with your goodness in MY life"

Beloved Princess said...

haha :D Yes. Typed wrongly, then cut and paste..