Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Speak it out loud!

I was surfing the web and came across this wonderful blog. Added it in my links. It's "Blessed child of the Almighty" :D Excellent! Love the spirit!

Extracted this. Gonna print it out and paste it over my mirror.

(You'll realise that the 'i' in this prose is in small letters? Beautiful!)

Speak it out loud! Your words have power!



i am not subjected to the world's standard's,not even it's highest
my DaddyGod has risen up a standard.
He is Jesus!
the measure of my worthiness,
my holiness,
my Righteousness,
im called to be set apart from the world.
although im in the world but not of it!
my citizenship is of Heaven
my lineage is only of the Creator of all things good
i am called according to His purpose
HE has a plan for me,of a future and of Hope
Hope that never disappoints
the Christ in me,the Hope of Glory.
so in whatever i do,Jesus is my overseer.
He gives me a future as bright as His promises
so whatever im doin is not coincidental,
certainly,not a waste of time.
for everything will work out good for
His beloved,even the bad.
He is the God of turnaround!
Since He has begun a work in me,He busies with my every step
to perfect His work within me
His strength is made made perfect in my weaknesses
As i rest between His shoulders
baskin in His Love for me
Thank You my Lord n Saviour
my beautiful King.
Hallelujah!
n forever i will praise You
for everything You are

Loved by the Almighty,[your name]

Let it be said of me,that my source of strength and my source of Hope is Christ alone :)
so be it.

1 comment:

blacktulipsjazz said...

this is a lovely one!!!! i am going to get my hands on this too~!!!!